Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Infant and Toddler Activities

I had to put this in b/c at 9/10 months he is fascinated with the toilet. First of all he wacks me in the back with the lid while I go potty (does this happen to other moms? Am I the only one who gets freezing cold hands on my legs while I'm trying to go?) . Then I have to hold his hands back while I try to put the lid down. Recently he has taken to throwing something in before I can close it. I do let him pull the toilet lock up. Then he screams for me to open it again. He also loves to pull down the bath-kneeler mat which is attached up with velcro.









C's current favorite 11 month activity is this drawer. He tried to stand up a lot in the beginning but hasn't for a while. Now he just likes to practice getting in and out. He has a bit of trouble getting his last leg up and over the edge.









C's favorite activity in the early weeks/ months was to sit in this bouncy seat and look out the window. I placed it up on our kitchen table in the bay window. I also put it at the front glass storm door which looked out to a tree whose leaves always rattled with a slight breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment