Monday, February 14, 2011

Toddler Activities

At 9- 10 months C loved taking the lids on and off. Still does. We also play a hiding game with them. I take the lids off and flip them upside down. Then I hide an object under the one with the long handle. I ask, "Where's the ___? " Each time I hide it under the same one but switch them around.







This is a transfer activity I put together for C. At 11 months he had no interest in putting them from one to the other but he has decided to put them in and take them out without dumping them out. He started out just putting 1 in and out and now he does more.









I nabbed this lock house at a consignment sale. It has locks all over. C has loved this from the start. The doors open and you can put something inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment